Life On Amish Highway 35 Blog has been revived!! I wanted to get this blog going again so I had a place to journal, track and reflect on this journey. I've printed the old blog posts (2007-2011) in it's entirety into a book form, and I enjoy sitting down occasionally to read a few posts. I want to do the same with these new posts eventually, so I decided to re-start my blogging engine :)
I hope to be able to print this "journal" some day, and reflect back on this journey we are on. Occasionally, I will be moving/copying many of the old GBM Facebook posts/updates here so I have the whole story in one place and so I never forget God's goodness in this unexpected journey I'm on. GBM will be a part of each title, so I can keep it sorted . GBM is glioblastoma and what I'm learning is it's the worst cancer anyone could ever have. But I'm not living that mindset ... more on that later.
And a disclaimer before I begin my heavy, thought-provoking musings. :) The title of my blog isn't intended to make fun, but to celebrate this amazing neighborhood we live in! I moved to this farmhouse with my parents when I was ONE in 1965. My parents started Jayco in the barn in 1968. We moved here with Alli and Mitch in 1997with Kevin and Abbi soon to join us. We sit pretty close to road and watch the traffic on this super highway that is a popular road connecting Goshen to Middlebury. We see a lot of RV's, Yoder Toters (what I call vans hauling Amish), buggys, pony carts, bicycles, and recently semis hauling eggs have filled in the gaps going to the new egg processing plant that was built last year. It's a busy road. We are one of a few "English" (non-Amish) families that live in our mile. That's where the name is from, and we love it here!
More to come soon...Welcome back to Life on Amish Highway 35!
Jeremiah 29:11 Hope and a future

3 comments:
Can’t wait to read more updates! You are in my thoughts and prayers! Your cheerful smile and kind heart cannot be duplicated. Keep shining brightly!
Love that you are using your writing skills Cindy! I look forward to your posts. #rootingforyou!
Look forward to your posts and continuing to follow your journey. Continued prayers for you and your family on this journey.
Post a Comment